Custom Search

Friday, October 3, 2008

Frost Update

I was out there for a look around and most of the leaves on the plants are black and drooped on the ground turning to mush I picked some tomatoes and the plants were just falling apart in my hands the cell structure has been destroyed by frost

I was careful to avoid any plants that had not been warmed up by sun yet

I need to find out more about black beans I have a plant I put in the dirt it has the bean pods on it but I have no clue how to tell if they are ripe without tearing it up and opening up the pods

anyone with knowledge on that I would love advice on them they do not appear damaged by frost

there is so much to save I really do not think I can do it all

THe older boys are at school

Dave is at work and won't be home till late

the 2 oldest boys have a football game this evening so they won't be home till really late and we are going to go watch them.

I have the two little ones

and I have been ill lately (we think it might Thyroid problems I am going to the doctor Tuesday) so I don't have the energy to do it all like I used to..I just do not want all this work to go to waste.

All that work and now it all HAS to be taken care of in one day

one already busy busy day

makes me want a nap ..

No comments: