Custom Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WOOOHOOO COOLEST NEWS

OK I am exaggerating

but it is neat in my neck of the woods

You would be amazed that in the farming area that I live in that we do not have many farmers markets nearby

the closest farmers markets are 45 minutes in either direction held once a week during the summer months only

Now we have a farmers market opening only 15 minutes away from us in the nearest largish town

That is so cool

I mean it is one thing to buy produce from the few roadside stands or when someone Dave works with has extra from thier garden giving us something

but this is great nearby close we can make a day of it going to the market

I am so excited

Oh the bannana tree and Lime tree I got are actually doing quite well they are sprouting new leaves so I guess I am not killing them

No comments: